Thank you for checking out this role! Although we’ve put recruitment on hold during this challenging time, we still want to hear from you. If you’d like to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch as soon as we have an update.
About Pixel Artworks
We are the leading specialist in light + pixel technology, designing and delivering immersive experiences globally across media campaigns, events and installations. We work with the world’s most prestigious brands, businesses and venues to produce brand impact, powerful storytelling and technical innovation. The company’s uniquely integrated creative, technical and production teams make us the recognised leader in our field.
We’re expanding our busy, award winning Studio, hiring a Creative Director who wants to create their best and most innovative work and help others do the same.
The Creative Director will draw upon light & pixel technology to create best in class shared immersive experiences. They will be the custodian of Pixel Artworks’ creative visions and by creating innovative work, they will create new forms of storytelling, influence the creative industry and lead others to creative & technical innovation.
The CD will ideate for a highly diverse clientele in response to the most ambitious creative briefs, confidently building concepts at a fast pace, with a clear understanding of how to deliver a strategic vision.
- A background directing world-class Immersive Experiences
- A passion for digital innovation and fusing creative vision with technology
- A comprehensive understanding of light & pixel technology
- Experience with Cinema4D or similar 3D animation package, including GPU-based renderers Octane/Redshift/Notch
Bonus points if you have...
- Strong experience of the animation pipeline
- An understanding of real-time renderers and interactive engines unity, unreal engine etc