About Pixel Artworks
Since 2005 we have pioneered the use of light & pixel technology to develop magical & measurable shared experiences for the world’s largest retailers, brands and entertainment venues. Our epic, immersive artworks offer the opportunity for physical and digital interaction together creating unforgettable memories and building, long-lasting emotional connections with people.
Our headquarters are in London and we operate globally, with a regional office in Dubai. We’re unique in how we bring together creative, technology and production under one roof. We’re a team of around 40 talented individuals, who have built a fantastic community – we’re collaborative, passionate and social. What connects us all is that we love what we do!
This is a really exciting opportunity for a Lead 3D Artist to join our fun, innovative Studio, reporting to our Creative Director/Head of Creative. We are looking for someone to join our team to create immense immersive experiences, which are often as big (or bigger) than a building and seen by many! You’ll create your best work in our bright North London Studio and then watch your work come to life, experiencing it alongside live audiences! You will be offered the opportunity to travel and see the work you have created, across the globe!
You are currently a senior or lead 3D artist and animator who is passionate about honing their craft and producing outstanding work across diverse media. You have experience leading a team and taking on creative responsibility from concept to delivery; experience producing concepts and responding to creative briefs, pitching and presenting ideas. A desire to push the boundaries of digital experiences.
The role entails…
- Work with the Creative Director to understand the vision of the project, then communicate this to the team through guidance, documentation and feedback
- Work across the whole design process, from concept all the way to delivery
- Deliver key shots within animations as a heavyweight animator
- Work with our Technology team to bridge the gap between creative and technology to ensure all projects adhere to technical requirements
- Lead and motivate our team of talented 3D Artists to deliver amazing work
- Maintain informational flow to the team to ensure team members are aligned with project objectives
- Provide regular review and feedback on teams work in a clear & constructive manner
- Encourage creativity and participation from all team members
- Maintain efficient collaboration between the project team members and other dependent teams
- Maintain a close working relationship with the Creative Directors, Producers, Artists, Clients Services and other teams to push project quality
- Actively participate in the constant improvement of processes and guidelines
- Share knowledge and recommend best practices
- Take the lead in pushing the visual quality and standards to the highest level
What we’re looking for:
- Solid knowledge of C4D, Octane and Adobe After Effects; we want you to bring expertise to the table and really push the studio to the next level.
- Over 8 years experience in the motion graphics industry and experience leading a creative team.
- Art direction and good old communication.
- Excellent 2D and 3D animation skills.
- Concept development.
- Pitching and presentation.
- Knowledge of 3D pipeline.
- Experience working in the live events industry is preferable but not essential.
- Experience with Unreal, Ventuz, Realflow, Character Rigging, Notch desirable.
If you're excited about the opportunity to create your best work and see it come to life, apply now! The deadline and start date is ‘the sooner the better”! Please apply by sending your CV through to email@example.com.