About Pixel Artworks
Since 2005 we have pioneered the use of light & pixel technology to develop magical & measurable shared experiences for the world’s largest retailers, brands and entertainment venues. Our epic, immersive artworks offer the opportunity for physical and digital interaction together creating unforgettable memories and building, long-lasting emotional connections with people.
Our headquarters are in London and we operate globally, with a regional office in Dubai. We’re unique in how we bring together creative, technology and production under one roof. We’re a team of around 40 talented individuals, who have built a fantastic community – we’re collaborative, passionate and social. What connects us all is that we love what we do!Role Summary
We are now looking for a Senior 3D Artist to fit into our creative and production workflow and take on the biggest projection mapping and technical production shows in the world.
This is a really exciting opportunity for a Senior 3D Artist to join our fun, innovative studio, reporting to one of our Creative Directors. We are looking for someone to join our team to create immense immersive experiences, which are often as big (or bigger) than a building and seen by many! You’ll create your best work in our bright North London Studio and then watch your work come to life, experiencing it alongside live audiences! You will be offered the opportunity to travel and see the work you have created, across the globe!
You are currently a Senior 3D Artist and animator who is passionate about honing their craft and producing outstanding work across diverse media. You have experience taking on creative responsibility from concept to delivery and a desire to push the boundaries of digital experiences.The role entails...
- Work with the Creative Leads and Creative Directors to understand the vision of the project, then execute with precision and interpretive integrity
- Work across the whole design process, from concept all the way to delivery
- Deliver key shots within animations as a heavyweight animator
- Work with our Technology team to bridge the gap between creative and technology to ensure all projects adhere to technical requirements
- Support and collaborate with our team of talented 3D Artists to deliver amazing work
- Maintain informational flow with wider team members and maintain alignment with project objectives
- Provide regular review and feedback on work in a clear & constructive manner
- Encourage creativity and participation from all team members
- Maintain a close working relationship with the Creative Directors, Producers, Artists, Clients Services and other teams to push project quality
- Actively participate to the constant improvement of processes and guidelines
- Share knowledge and recommend best practices
- Collaboratively push the visual quality and standards to the highest levelYou'll bring...
- Solid knowledge of C4D, Octane and Adobe After Effects; we want you to bring expertise to the table and really push the studio to the next level.
- Over 8 years experience in the motion graphics industry and leading projects independently
- Art direction and good old communication.
- Excellent 2D and 3D animation skills.
- Concept development.
- Pitching and presentation to internal team members
- Extensive knowledge of 3D pipelines.
- Experience working in the live events industry is preferable but not essential.
- Experience with Unreal, Ventuz, Realflow, Character Rigging, Notch desirable.
- A stand-out portfolioWhat you’re looking for...
A studio built on energy, complete with production and technology teams feeding into the creation of world-class digital experiences.
A refresh. So you have the skills, and want to take them to the next level. Come venture beyond the 16:9 screen; the delights of seeing your work live and on huge scales will be unparalleled, trust us.
Excitement. Not everyone does what we do, so there is always lots to learn. And who wouldn’t want to get involved with the visual future of the world-leading brands such as Nike and Disney, as well as helping to develop completely original Pixel Artworks immersive experiences.
If you're passionate about resourcing a talented, fun group of people, get in touch! The deadline and start date is ‘the sooner the better”. Please apply here or send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.