Location: Highgate Studios, London
About Pixel Artworks
We are the leading specialist in light + pixel
technology, designing and delivering immersive experiences
globally across media campaigns, events and installations. We work with the world’s most prestigious brands, businesses and venues to produce brand impact, powerful storytelling and technical innovation. The company’s uniquely integrated
creative, technical and production teams
make us the recognised leader in our field.
We are looking for a Senior Accounts Manager
who will be reporting to our Business Director. This is a client facing role which requires professional experience and industry knowledge to push for the best from all parties.
You’ll be joining our fast-paced media and experiential team. Defining briefs, generating creative ideas and proposals, you’ll take ownerships of accounts and oversee campaigns from design to delivery. This is a client facing role which requires professional experience and industry knowledge to push for the best from all parties.
A naturally curious person with a bright and enthusiastic approach to your work. A strong sales focus is a must – you thrive on working to targets/deadlines and have an ambitious mindset. No problem is too big and your creativity knows no limits when it comes to finding solutions. Ultimately you have the drive to go that extra step for clients and campaigns!
You will bring:
- 5+ years events industry experience within a technical production company or AV environment.
- Strong client management skills
- Ability to multitask without losing attention to detail
- Experience in the media and campaigns world
- A genuine interest in technology/ AV events and digital experiences
- Interest in innovative media and marketing trends, new technology and how these can be applied
- Ability to transform often unrealistic ideas into unforgettable experiences, regularly working with budgets up to £250k+
- Understand how to effectively quote for production and creative services
- Quickly build and maintain client relationships in a relaxed and personable manner
- Understanding of light and pixel technologies (projection/ LED etc)
- Understanding of the build and considerations for technical and bespoke special builds
- InDesign/ Photoshop
If you want to join a fast growing and ambitious team making new waves in the media world then we look forward to hearing from you. Interested? The deadline and start date is ‘the sooner the better” and we are interviewing as we speak! Please apply here or send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org